Go to Market Playbook for IT and Professional Services Providers
Over 70% of buyers intend to increase their spend on external professional services. They seek to either to augment existing capabilities or to outsource critical, but non-core functions outright. Our research shows that “SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE” drives why buyers look to professional services firms. When selecting providers, buyers care about cost, quality and relationships in nearly equal measure to subject matter expertise.
Firms across the IT & professional services spectrum wrestle with similar issues:
- commoditization of services,
- new market entry,
- creation of new services,
- downward price pressure from competition and automation, and
- the struggle for top talent.
For those companies who aspire to be market leaders, the challenges are clear:
- Position the business for entry and growth in new markets
- Differentiate and compete more effectively in response to market trends
- Grow sales and market share, whether it’s a new or established business
- Create new brands (and markets) for newly formed or changing businesses
- Become an employer of choice to attract and grow new talent.
Get the 22-page eBook, which includes assessing your GTM readiness, the buyer-seller journey and how to get started in your Go-to-Market strategy from TechCXO Marketing Partners Jeffrey Whitney and Bill Getch.