Managing Capital Intensive Startups Guide
Authored by TechCXO’s Managing Partner – Boston Chris Thomajan, follow these straightforward guidelines to principles, perspectives and management practices that are critical to navigating the development of companies in spaces like biotech, medical devices, cleantech and semiconductors.
– Why you’ll need to secure equity (not debt) capital to run operations like R&D, labs and to compensate research professionals
– The importance of how to position your founder, owners and key contributors with investors and Boards
– Why defining an addressable market is key
– How to report your progress as you move toward commercial viability
– How to keep key people focused and motivated.