Dan Cashin is a senior leader with 10+ years of experience in product & project lifecycle management and running PMOs. He has held positions including Delivery Manager, Product Director, and PMO Director at multiple SaaS companies.
Dan’s areas of expertise include:
- Discovery, planning, and prioritization frameworks
- Resourcing and capacity planning
- Implementing different Agile development approaches
- Dependency, risk, and mitigation management
- Release and delivery management
- Stakeholder, communication, and change management
- Delivery and KPI reporting
- 0 to 1 launches
Dan holds a BS in Management from Spring Hill College. He is passionate about utilizing emotional intelligence to elevate teams to be autonomous and self-healing.