Jeff Lundal works within B2B Technology and SaaS companies to create, implement, and execute modern Go to Market functions that:
- Create Demand (Marketing)
- Progress and Close Sales Opportunities (SDR/BDR/Account Executive/Partners)
- Deliver Expansion and Increased Renewal Rates (Customer Success)
- Ensure Successful Onboarding (Implementation) and
- Maintain Proper Organizational Structure and Accuracy in Reporting (Rev Ops).
He is most frequently called on by founders, CEOs, Boards and Investor Teams to assist organizations that need to evolve or transform into high-volume, high-velocity organizations as an interim and/or fractional Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, or Chief Sales Officer .
As an accomplished executive leader skilled in transforming legacy businesses, launching new ones, and scaling both, Jeff creates strategies and implementation playbooks that deliver significant growth. His passion and expertise drive organizations to evolve, transform, and grow via a clear vision and strategies, high performing teams, smart and accelerated decisions, and moving all stakeholders towards a common goal with a high sense of urgency. Jeff excels in situations both structured and ambiguous where an evangelist is needed to achieve a strategic initiative in a defined period.
- Existing business (company or LOB) transformation/turn-around
- New business launch and scale
- Acquisition integration, operationalization and scale
- Multi-division operationalization (collaboration/cross-sell)
Project Based Deliverables:
- Creation of a go to market strategy and sales plan
- Creation of a sales productivity and expense model
- Creation of precise revenue goals
- Creation of quota and comp plans
- Organizational design and staffing plan; hiring assistance
- Partner/Channel and Alliance Design and Implementation
- Reporting formats and cadence
- Pipeline and Forecast discipline and accuracy
- Account and Deal review frameworks
- Company positioning and pricing models
- Commercial terms and agreements
- Marketing and sales presentations
- Participation in sales calls and demos as appropriate
- Training and Education
- Engagement with strategic investors
- Ongoing coaching and mentorship
During his distinguished career, Jeff had held strategic operational positions across small and large employers, including: CRO/CCO Acoustic LLP; President/CRO Vericast – Harland Clarke; SVP Oracle; SVP/GM Experian; SVP Responsys; SVP Doubleclick; EVP CSC Advanced Database Solutions.
Jeff’s playbook has achieved results in each corporate assignment and is now proving successful across multiple client engagements. Supported by an award-winning ecosystem of TechCXO Partners and Operational Staff, he harnesses the power of an experienced team of functional leads to deliver, fractionally, across all functions required for GTM success.