Lindsey Barrows is a Human Capital and Global Talent Acquisition executive who assists healthcare, software, tech, telecom and SaaS startups and growth companies as an interim and fractional CHRO.
She is a dedicated, energetic, hands-on and customer-focused leader, whose track record is one of consistently delivering inventive business strategies and client-focused solutions that enable companies to scale. Her C-Suite level experience is with both large-scale public company and start-up environments.
Lindsey delivers sustainable outcomes. Included among her skills are:
- Strategic Organizational Planning and Execution
- High Productivity with Collaborative Approachability
- Global Expertise in Europe, Asia and Japan
- Fiscal Accountability
- Cross-Cultural Talent Training and Development
During her distinguished career, Lindsey’s key positions and accomplishments included:
Global Talent Acquisition Leader, McAfee. For this leader in internet security antivirus, identity and privacy protection, Lindsey was responsible for driving and improving the global recruiting strategy for North America, Latam and EMEA. She rebuilt the team of full-time and contract resources, revamped and streamlined recruiting processes, and created branded recruiting, referral and onboarding processes.
Chief Human Resource Officer, Datrium. For this award-winning Disaster Recover-as-a-Service and cloud-back up services provider, Lindsey led and oversaw all Organizational Health, Tools, Training and Policies for more than 200 employees across six countries. Key accomplishments included:
- Recruited 150+ new employees in 6 countries.
- Successfully navigated a sales restructure that led to a 99% replacement of the sales and pre-sales organization
- Opened new entities in UK, Australia and India
- Developed new competitive Sales Compensation Plans
- Conducted an aggressive benefits search that resulted in a more comprehensive benefit plan with a total cost savings of $528K
- Built a compensation structure for the company
VP, People & Places, Sprinklr. For this unified customer experience management platform for enterprises with 1500+ employees in over 14 countries, she was responsible for building and improving the organizational design and performance of a Global HR team that had not been structured to accommodate the fast-paced growth of a $1B unicorn start up maturing into a 1500 person organization across 14 countries. Lindsey reorganized a 70-person department and built new compensation and business functions to better suit the business’ mission, growth and markets.
Global Talent Leader, VCE Corporation. For this leader in converged cloud infrastructure with 2400+ employees in over 40 countries, Lindsey was responsible for creating and adjusting the global recruiting strategy for Sales, Services, IT and G&A applying a theatre-approach balancing internal and external resources and leveraged resources of our investor organizations which resulted in hiring over 4,300 employees in 6 years.
In addition, Lindsey held executive and leadership positions with companies that included Cooper Industries, Omniture, Philips Medical Systems, T-Mobile and Cisco Systems.
“Lindsey, thank you so much for the work you did with (young executive). It was really beneficial for her and our company! I saw tangible changes from her as she implemented ideas and concepts she developed with you! Great job and we are very appreciative!” – Scott Kelly, Chief Operating Officer, CONREX
- Lindsey provided executive coaching services, including: Leadership styles and what kind of leader does she want to be; Team Structure; Time Management; Recruiting; Work/Life balance; Delegating; Setting boundaries; Networking; Presentation Skills, Professionalizing Teams; Coaching and Development of Teams.