Neil Danzger is a Finance and Operations partner in TechCXO’s Florida office. Neil is a versatile business builder with significant finance, operations, and human capital experience. He is most frequently called on by executives, investors and boards to support early and growth-stage companies as a CFO and COO.
Neil’s passion is working shoulder-to-shoulder with entrepreneurs to help achieve their dreams of building and scaling successful businesses. He relies on his wide range of experience in finance and technology to do so.
As a former Wall Street analyst, portfolio manager, and software engineer, he offers clients a unique perspective on identifying and creating value.
At the core, he is an entrepreneur like his clients. He’s been involved as a principal in six startups and have been associated with six IPOs. He has experienced early growth challenges like being pressed to make payroll and have faced tough decisions about deploying investment capital.
With an entrepreneur’s grit and vantage point, he works alongside his clients to quarterback and quickly integrate the critical disciplines – human capital, legal, product, marketing, sales — required for an enterprise to succeed.
- Fintech co. offering tech to securely link financial institutions with leading software companies – Completed transactional due diligence prep; developed a KPI dashboard to allow management to make better, faster decisions; improved reporting/forecasting, reducing time to insight.
- Fintech co. in the employee benefits space – Refined its financial outlook in preparation for a capital raise.
- Global non-profit – Fast-tracked the process for filing fundraising registrations, reducing administrative burden and freeing management’s bandwidth for strategic work.
- Digital ad agency – Developed a clearer picture of its finances; worked to improve its debt structure.
- B2C health and wellness co. – Developed its financial plan and strengthened pitch deck. Mission is to help a large patient population through coaching, nutrition, and fitness.
CFO and Co-Founder of Rebar Systems. Trading systems and services for hedge funds and other asset managers. Software, IT consulting/integration services, and support of high-performance trading and transaction management systems. Grew the firm to more than 60 employees and double-digit millions in revenue.
Senior Vice President, Miami International Holdings, Inc. Operations and finance for the IT group of this well-funded startup involved in a massive systems development effort to build global securities exchanges.
Also, Owner, Front Row Electronics; Hedge Fund Analyst, RiverEdge Capital Partners; MD/Portfolio Manager, US Trust; Tech Research Analyst, Morgan Stanley
NYU Stern School of Business, MBA in Finance
Wharton School B.S. Economics/Accounting
University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering, B. Applied Science in Comp Sci.