Paul Egan is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with 23 years of experience delivering more than 20 project and change management consulting engagements and 25 global logistics projects. He has worked across various industries, including power and utility, international distributors, insurance, pharmaceutical, non-profit, and professional services organizations.
His background includes:
- Establishing project management offices (PMOs).
- Managing cyber security compliance assessments.
- Designing business processes.
- Delivering tactical project execution.
- Implementing strategic initiatives to facilitate organizational growth.
- Leading change management engagements.
Prior to joining TechCXO, Paul held client-serving roles with Avaap Consulting, Ernst and Young, and Capgemini Consulting, all with a focus on project and change management engagements across the United States, Canada, Germany, and Southeast Asia, having lived in Singapore for a year dedicated to an ERP implementation project.
In addition to Paul’s PMP certification, he is an Agile Certified Scrum Master, Prosci Change Management Professional, and a Six Sigma Green Belt. Paul graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Economics.