Darryl Jackson is a senior executive who provides strategic and operational leadership as an interim/on-demand CEO, COO and/or President. He is one of TechCXO’s subject matter experts in Business Strategy, M&A, Operations Excellence, Sales Management, Business Integration, Organization Development.
Among his career accomplishments are the following:
- President/COO for Omnience, presently implementing corporate and departmental initiatives for growth and profitability.
- As President/COO of The John Harland Company, a $750M public financial services company, he consolidated sales/operations, initiated quality improvements and implemented performance management systems, resulting in a 15% profit improvement and shareholder value increase of over $80M in 12 months, thus preparing the organization for sale.
- As Partner at Accenture, he led the change management and process teams of the largest IT outsourcing project in firm history, initially at $500 million leading to $1.1 billion in revenue over a 10 year period.
- As President/COO of a $200M public transportation company, M.S. Carriers, he led quality improvement and technology innovations, which resulted in 40% profit, 30% gross revenue increase; voted top industry service provider for three years. Stock split twice in 18 months, preparing company for acquisition.
- As Partner at Deloitte, he led the firm’s largest technology project ($38M) integrating CRM and Back Office for AT&T.
Darryl attended the University of Virginia where he received his MBA/JD at The Darden Graduate Business School, and The University of Virginia Law School.
As an undergrad he attended North Carolina State University, and received his BS, Physics and Applied Mathematics and graduated Summa Cum Laude. While playing football at NC State, Darryl was honored as a Football Academic All American and is today a Member of the College Football Hall of Fame (Defensive Back).
For more detailed information on how Darryl assists clients, please download his CV.