As an interim, fractional or consultative CSO/CMO, CEO or COO, Dave Merrill creates and implements plans to increase recurring revenue and margin for his technology-based clients, particularly those in FinTech, SaaS and Data businesses.
He combines digital marketing strategies and transformative product management, sales and client success teams to:
• Energize product strategy to grow recurring revenue – excite clients, prospects and internal teams
• Exploit new approaches and technologies to drive competitive advantage
• Build new teams or re-energize existing teams
• Plan for and deliver digital transformations
• Enter adjacent markets or geographies
• Acquire companies or be acquired
• Facilitate innovation & creativity
• Enhance customer success
• Be more innovative / creative
• Increase renewals / retention rates
Among his career highlights, Dave served as Managing Director for Investech, focused on Investment Risk Management and Analytics solutions. Investech was acquired by Accenture. Dave was also CEO of FinAnalytica. He led this innovative SaaS, multi-asset class portfolio risk and analytics company to profitability while accelerating revenue by over 400%. FinAnalytica was acquired by FactSet.
Dave was also Chief Client Officer, Head of Sales and Client Operations for NYFIX. He rebuilt and restructured client organization globally from the bottom up for this $100M-plus business. At Style Analytics, as Managing Director, he fully structured the client-facing organization and market positioning of this global, factor-based portfolio analysis and communications SaaS business.
Other leadership positions included Managing Director, Americas for Moody’s KMV; Managing Director, Global Operations for Omgeo; and Director of Sales and Market Development at Thomson Financial Services.
Dave received is B.S., Business and Marketing from the University of Rhode Island.