Joseph Migliozzi has vast experience as a Finance & Operations executive, including serving as CEO, CFO and COO within the hi-tech, petroleum distribution, shipping, real estate and manufacturing industries.
He specializes in securing debt and equity capital, negotiating and integrating mergers, building high growth organizations, and re-engineering inefficient structures. He has also led an IPO. Joseph has also assisted family owned-organizations and other closely-held businesses with succession, estate and tax planning. Among his career highlights, Joe has served as:
- Senior Vice President – Ionian Group – Project manager in expansion of downstream petroleum operations, supported tanker shipping fleet, negotiated leasing of NYC commercial properties & project manager for construction of luxury residential real estate.
- CFO – Biomet Medical Spine and Small Bone implant devices division – Transitioned and prepared firm for public to private leveraged buy-out.
- CFO – Mercom Call Center Software – Prepared and negotiated liquidity event via sale to public company.
- CEO/CFO – Turtle Beach, PC Audio Hardware & Software – Avoided bankruptcy and profitably grew firm revenue from $3 million to $40 million.
- CEO – LeCroy Research Systems Division – Took over failing digital electronics division serving physics research community and returned to growth and profitability.
- EVP/COO/CFO – LeCroy Corporation, Digital Oscilloscopes – Enhanced finance, operations, human resources and IT. Prepared and executed successful IPO (S-1)
- VP Finance, Becton Dickinson, Energetics Instrument Division – Installed systems and prepared and negotiated liquidity event via sale to Becton Dickinson. Subsequent carve out sale from Becton to publicly held German company.
Joe received his BBA & MBA Pace University, Lubin School of Business