Michael Brozino assists early and growth-stage companies as an interim COO, CSO, CRO and CEO. He is primarily focused on leveraging his sales, marketing, strategic and people skills to scale companies in the Medical Device, Healthcare IT, Cannabis/Alternative Medicine, Agri-Tech, Software and technology-related industries.
He leverages his proven product, sales and marketing experience to help companies scale by:
- Developing sales, marketing, pricing, channel, and product delivery strategies
- Developing and implementing accurate forecast model and disciplined sales process
- Evaluating and entering new markets
- Establishing metrics and monitoring performance across all functional areas of the business
- Identifying required competencies and recruiting the right talent
- Onboarding and training to position employees and company to win
- Establishing and nurturing a great company culture
- Selecting and implementing enabling technologies for sales, marketing, and operations
- Maintaining company reputation and high customer satisfaction scores
Michael’s diverse and accomplished background, includes the following:
CEO, iScRipt™ – CEO, iScRipt – Launched a start-up focused on monitoring patient medication consumption and preventing abuse of opioid prescriptions, including unintentional addiction. Developed an IoT connected prescription bottle and patient monitoring cloud service, supported by seven awarded patents. Currently moving through Series A funding process and field trials with several government agencies focused on the Opioid Crisis.
President & CEO, simplifyMD, Inc. – Overhauled software development, sales, marketing, staffing, processes and cost containment to align with a SaaS recurring revenue model. Realigned branding, marketing communications and web presence. Secured $6.1M in VC funding. Implemented a SaaS optimized sales model using on-line demonstration and contracting tools lowering cost per sale by 54%. Melded “Simplify” product concepts into the culture and daily operations reducing overhead by 54%. Rebuilt and directed a sales organization that grew customer base by 110% and incremental revenue 32%.
SVP, Marketing, McKesson Provider Technologies – Turned around a misaligned marketing organization at MPT, with expansion to include corporate marketing. Instituted ROI-based marketing, lead conversion analytics and effective operational procedures to maximize a multi-million dollar budget.
Director, Product Management and Marketing, A.L.I. Technologies – Start-up offering enterprise medical imaging solutions, including PACS (picture archiving and communications systems), which streamline access to diagnostic information, automate clinical workflow and eliminate the need for film. Member of key 8-person team that grew this start-up which was acquired by McKesson. Developed and executed the go-to-market strategy for the new Radiology multimodality product.
In addition, Michael held leadership positions with Eastman Kodak and Eastman Chemical. He received Bachelor of Sciences degrees in Bioscience and Economics from Penn State University.