Olin Wise is an on demand COO, CTO and technology executive. He is uniquely skilled at bringing together multi-disciplined teams to align business and technology goals. By making sense of complex technology and systems, Olin allows business leaders to create meaningful strategies and innovative solutions.
As a Software Engineer, Technical Business Consultant, Product Manager, COO, Managing Director of a $50MM P&L, CTO of the distributed technology stack and ultimately CTO of an enterprise level business segment, Olin operates from a core belief that the customer is at the center of everything. Among his career achievements are the following:
- Responsible for all technology for both direct acquiring and 3rd party processing business for publicly traded payment processing company. His technology team included 350 members located dispersed in 6 locations in the US and India.
- Executed the largest merchant portfolio platform conversion in the industry generating over $5 million in annual expense savings
- Developed new products/services including ApplePay, Mobile Payment Acceptance (Phone/Tablet), AMEX OptBlue and Paypal Acceptance which drove additional market opportunity and revenues to the segment.
- Consolidated seven data centers into two and implemented high availability architecture for all critical customer platforms.
- Maintained all Regulatory and compliance guidelines to include: PCI Security Standards, Card Scheme Rules and Merchant Tax Reporting which allowed increased focus on strategic business initiatives.
- Championed implementation of Enterprise Architecture governance board and Software Assurance Program.
As a hands on, service-oriented leader, he’s tackled service level turnarounds, some of the largest platform consolidations in the industry and enterprise level software platform builds.
Olin received a BBA from the University of Georgia in Management Information Systems.