Robert is an accomplished executive leader working with high-growth technology firms to plan, execute and scale revenue operations, programs and teams. He has a proven ability for delivering go-to-market strategies, increasing sales effectiveness, pipeline velocity and revenue growth. Robert is well versed in bridging the CMO-CFO language barrier by detailing marketing’s and sales’ business impact and financial value.
He serves companies as a Fractional / Interim Revenue Leader (CMO, CGO, CRO). Boards, investors, founders and senior management teams typically call on Robert for the following:
- ROI-Based Analytics Detailing Marketing’s and Sales’ Business Impact and Financial Value.
- Go-to-Market, Demand Generation, Account-Based Marketing & Sales Strategies
- Marketing & Sales Technology and Revenue Operations
- ABM, Advanced Analytics and Attribution, CDP, CMS (CaaS/Headless), Cloud-Native/Serverless, Conversational/Engagement Marketing, CRM, DXP, Facial and Voice Recognition, Marketing Automation
Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing, Brand Storytelling and Advocacy
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Channel Management (Publicis Sapient, Marketo, Adobe, Accenture, Salesforce, Oracle, Sitecore, Capgemini, Microsoft)
- Start-up Formation and Governance
- Developing and Implementing a “Shared Vision”.
Among his career highlights, Robert served as Executive Leader, Advisor and Consultant to ATTIVARE for more than a decade. ATTIVARE is a national marketing and advertising firm, and Robert served Fortune 100 companies and leading brands including Coca-Cola, Sprint, UPS, Marriott, SonyPictures, NBCUniversal, Verizon, NASDAQ and the International Olympic Committee.
In addition, Rob served as Executive Advisor to the ABM Consortium, a boutique marketing research and advisory firm serving senior B2B marketing leaders with primary research & benchmark reports, technology research & advice, workshops, consulting services, templates, training, and educational events.
He is also a current Executive Advisor to Proof Analytics, the world-leading automated marketing mix modeling solution. Proof bridges the ROI gap between CMOs and CFOs, delivering automated cause-and-effect analytics that shows marketing’s and sales’ business impact and financial value. In addition, Robert is the Founding Chapter President of the Sales Enablement Society’s Charleston Chapter. The local Charleston Chapter (#SESCHS) aims to promote sales enablement as a role and strategic process.