Shannon Erman is an innovative executive leader with business advisory experience in Strategy, Services, B2B Sales, Marketing and Operations. He has proven expertise thriving in new markets and creatively identifying the key business drivers that will take an organization to new levels of growth and operational excellence.
Growth oriented executive with a history of effectively leading organizations through market and organizational change. Shannon’s focused leadership, collaborative and innovative approach has led to captured market share, implementable strategy, and operational excellence. He continually delivers compound revenue/margin growth and operational success across multiple industry verticals.
BUSINESS ADVISORY SKILL SETS:
- Strategic Planning Global Organizational Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sales Leadership
- Business Process Redesign
- Global Business Development
- Channel Development
- Services Leadership (Pre-Sales, Consulting, Operations and compensation design and implementation)
- New Product Launch/ Rebranding
- Change Management
- Energy and Utilities, Financial Services and Banking, Telecommunications, Public Sector, Software and IT, Advanced Technologies
His latest venture combines his passion for youth sports and networking to bring a true technologically advanced approach to performance measurement and results.
SELECT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Chief Executive Officer, Applied Sports and Analytics Performance
Chief Revenue Officer, BRIDGE Energy Group
VP – North American Sales, Oracle
President, RP Ventures