Stan Stout is a TechCXO Partner and Strategic Growth Executive specializing in Multi-Brand Retail and Restaurant companies. He has successfully worked with national and regional brands such as Arby’s, Newk’s, McAlister’s Deli, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Sticky Fingers, Taco Mac and Tin Lizzy’s.
He has more than 25-Years of C-Level and executive leadership positions in public and private companies leading operations, strategy and administrative functions, including human resources, risk management and technology. He has also builds brands, and completes rebuilds and turnarounds for small and mid cap companies($25M to $$100M).
His primary focus is leading brand growth, brand expansion/extension, and brand turnarounds through the effective application of strategy development, execution and change management.
Among, Stan’s career accomplishments, he has:
* Led the successful integration of three name brand restaurant companies into an existing multi-brand enterprise.
* Recognized nationally (USA Today) for leading Popeyes “Katrina” recovery strategy.
* Designed and implemented an enterprise-wide shared service strategy and call center serving five brands and over 20,000 employees.
* Led risk management and compliance strategies that resulted on “zero” material issues or events over a ten (10) year period.
* Designed an implemented an employee engagement strategy that resulted in 6+ years of brand strategic growth in a down market.
His career highlights include:
SVP, Eat Brands Here – He led Strategy, Planning and Execution for this growth oriented multi-brand restaurant company.
Chief Human Resources Officer, TM Restaurant Group (Taco Mac) – Led the Human Resources and Risk Management Teams. Rebuilt strategy and structure to drive new unit growth and mitigate material risks.
Chief People Services & Technology Officer, AFC Enterprises, Inc. – AFC Enterprises is the franchiser and operator of Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, one of the world’s largest quick-service chicken concepts based on number of units.
Stan graduated from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.