TechCXO Names Andy Shober New Partner in Denver
TechCXO Adds Veteran Strategy & Sales Executive Andy Shober as Partner in Denver
DENVER – June 27, 2017 – TechCXO®, the leading provider of on demand executives for technology companies, has named Andy Shober as a Strategy & Sales Partner in its Denver office.
Andy Shober is a sales and commercial leader with a 25-year track record of achieving extraordinary results for software and technology services providers, ranging from startups to Fortune 50 companies. He is accomplished in all facets of sales strategy and leadership including forecast and pipeline management, competitive positioning, market development and demand generation.
His greatest impact has been in strategy development and client facing execution of transformations, including launch, acceleration, pivot or turnarounds. His experience as a CFO and business owner enables deeper insights that can be translated into broader strategic outcomes. He has proven ability to apply expertise across different markets including major digital transformation initiatives in the financial services, mobile shopping and industrial sectors.
Among his career highlights are the following:
- Launched Predix Commercial SWAT Team for new industrial analytics platform, including 7 lines of business in APAC, Europe and North America regions.
- Led upgrade assessment and execution on 22 person sales team, along with pipeline analysis and development of 2017 GTM plan.
Merchant Customer Exchange – Chief Sales Officer
- Working with the Board of Directors, sold initial investment round of $39 million and exclusivity commitments to retailers with combined annual revenues in excess of $1.2 trillion for mobile shopping startup. Designed and oversaw ecosystem development for processing, payments and value added services partners.
Bottomline Technologies – Vice President
- Turned around the Enterprise Accounts group selling payments management software solutions to F500 accounts and global banks. Launched and led sales of new products for electronic invoice presentment / payment and accounts payable automation.
Unidel Technologies – Chief Financial Officer
- Led $1.5 million capital raise to commercialize technology and go to market for PC technology company
See Andy Shober’s full bio here.
TechCXO provides executives on demand for startup and technology companies. More than 750 companies, from startups to the Global 1000, have entrusted TechCXO to help with their critical functions and roles. TechCXO’s three major practice areas are: Finance & Operations, Sales & Marketing and Product & Technology. TechCXO has appeared on the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private list every year since 2008. For more information about the firm, please visit https://www.techcxo.com