Rose Lee is an international marketing, product management and customer success executive who has delivered growth and profitability for organizations ranging from startups to $40+B enterprise organizations. As an expert in making the value of complex, multi-tiered services and products clear and compelling to customers, she has created scores of strategic and functional plans for dozens of products and services.
She is called on by her SaaS, Technology and Consumer Services clients to be a growth architect and serves in roles that include interim/fractional Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Customer Officer and Chief Product Officer.
Rose’s philosophy is that successful marketing must drive new business and customer sales and be measured via bottom-line objectives: increases in sales, profits and customer base. She does this with expertise in the following areas:
- Growth Marketing: prospects, current customers, and partner
- ROI Marketing and Analysis
- Digital strategy and transformation
- Demand Generation/ Lead Generation
- M&A Rebranding and overall Brand building strategies
- Market assessment/planning/creating/launching/refining new products
- Develop/implement new channels of distribution and partnerships
- Voice of the Customer marketing: better understanding of customer needs, expectations, and increased lifetime value
- Leveraging MarTech for entire marketing cycle: attracting, engaging, converting, managing and understanding target customers that drive growth and customer success
Among key positions and accomplishments during her distinguished career, Rose served as:
Vice President Product Marketing, Corcentric – Rose led a comprehensive international go-to-market (GTM) strategy for this industry-leading Source-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash software, advisory and payment services firm. She repositioned complex and large B2B four-way merger, 8+ product portfolio solutions and services for highly targeted personas through campaigns, thought leadership, and strategic product marketing deliverables.
Chief Customer Officer & SVP Marketing, Determine – Rose was responsible for the global marketing strategy, go-to-market, and customer relationships of a $30M+ enterprise SaaS software company. She and her team of 50 international marketers delivered a 150% increase in revenue and increased customer satisfaction and advocacy by 150%.
Director, International Marketing, Vistage International – For this 21,000-member, peer-to-peer executive membership organization, Rose managed global marketing strategy and growth initiatives that resulted in 20% growth within 18 months.
Vice President, Demand Generation and Customer Marketing, Youbet.com – Due in part to Rose’s successful B2C digital marketing, customer stimulation and win-back campaigns, this $500+M online gaming business was acquired by Churchill Downs, Inc.
Rose held other critical customer success, product and marketing positions with Boost Mobile, Sprint Nextel and MCI.
Rose holds a Bachelor’s degree, Marketing/Marketing Management from San Diego State University.