Paul Rhoda is a Partner in TechCXO’s Revenue Growth Practice. He is most frequently called upon by Boards, investors, and senior management teams to fix growth problems and improve revenue durability as an interim and fractional Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Sales Officer. Paul is a gifted leader and problem solver, having grown revenues and businesses despite some of the most challenging economic cycles and seemingly impossible circumstances.
During his distinguished career, Paul has served as:
Head of Business Development, Revenue Partner (The Alexander Group, Inc.) – In this role, he launched a sister company start-up focused on creating and supporting implementation options for the revenue growth consulting work performed by AGI for their PE portfolio businesses. In addition, he worked as a consultant helping B2B businesses accelerated sales processes, enhance compensation plans, design go-to-market strategies, expedite digital transformation, and optimize deployment of selling personnel. He doubled annual revenues 3 years running and continuously expanded provider partnerships and new client logos.
Vice President of Sales, BI Worldwide – BIW is a privately-held, global provider of SaaS-supported sales and channel incentive systems, employee engagement platforms, learning and development services, and consumer loyalty solutions. For over twenty year, Paul led his teams to achieve record growth year over year. Many top performers under his mentorship achieve multiple performance awards and promotions.
Paul has also held senior sales leadership and general manager roles with Maritz, Olsten, Baxter, and Techaid.
Paul’s practice is focused on enabling clients to develop and execute strategies that:
- Grow revenues by double digits year over year.
- Accelerate new and organic revenue growth
- Improve cross-functional alignment and profitability
- Enrich pipeline volume, quality, and analysis
- Maximize the value proposition for strategic and enterprise accounts
- Dramatically improve executive and outcome-based selling
- Increase confidence in forecasts and sales execution
- Build a profit-focused revenue growth culture
- Optimize the effectiveness of compensation and incentive strategies
- Boost leads, referrals, and brand awareness through digital transformation
- Integrate the “push” and “pull” approaches to growth to enhance results
He received his BS – Management and Marketing from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.