Sales Training & Coaching
Win complex sales at every level.
TechCXO Opportunity Management is geared toward today’s environment of long sales cycles, fierce competition, organizational politics, and knowledgeable buying committees. It delivers a process for improving sales performance, forecasting ability and resource allocation.
This helps sales team members establish value early in the sales cycle and teaches techniques for making a connection with customers by matching operational capabilities to political, cultural, financial and strategic issues. As a result, your sales team will sell strategic benefits to strategic buyers and operational benefits to operational buyers.
Who Should Attend
Opportunity Management is an in-person or virtual format workshop, plus reinforcement, and deals coaching exercises designed to install a common language and sales process among account managers, and both enterprise and high volume, transactional sales representatives. The course is preceded by a planning session with executive sales management and should be sponsored and attended by sales managers. It will also help you manage channel partner and strategic alliance managers with a common language and opportunity planning and process framework.
In this workshop, we’ll show you how to:
- gain greater control of each opportunity, the pipeline and forecast
- develop winning strategies at all levels – enterprise, opportunity, individual – early in the sales process
- use a common language for managing opportunities – so your approach is consistent throughout the sales team and across geographies.
- continuously qualify prospects and move them to action, focused on the right opportunities
- quickly understand a prospect’s formal and informal decision-making processes
- gain political navigation skills to develop relationships with the right stakeholders
- effectively allocate resources and use your time more efficiently
- improve customer satisfaction, growth and retention
What You’ll Learn
This workshop and reinforcement/coaching exercise program is highly interactive, using live prospects from your own pipeline, and is designed to help salespeople successfully navigate through long, complex sales processes.
- how to de-mystify and manage complex sales
- effective qualifying and coaching questions
- what signals your opportunity is out-of-control
- how to identify opportunity risks that empower sales resources
- how to competitively position your differentiators
- three level strategies: enterprise, opportunity, individual stakeholder strategies
- ways to identify and build political influence and power
- organizational navigation – land and expand and top down enterprise
- practical applications of course content through real-life examples
- how to use our Black Hat, our concise opportunity and account management communications and review tools
A Sound Investment
It is widely known that Sales Enablement and Training dollars can be largely wasted with traditional, compressed “2-day” training sessions. The difference between “we completed the sales training” and “we achieved the Sales Transformation” are huge. TechCXO’s Opportunity Management Clients achieve and often exceed their expected outcomes and ROIs by partnering with TechCXO during 1) critical process and cadence integration work, 2) reinforcement and ongoing coaching exercises, and 3) development of key coaching skills for Sales Leadership.
Facilitators Who Know Your Business
At TechCXO, we’re known for having the best facilitators and strategic/key account coaches in the business. All courses offered by TechCXO are taught by the firm’s principals who are seasoned executives, each with a minimum of 20+ years of successful experience in sales, sales management, and executive management.
Their knowledge of your industry translates to real value for you. TechCXO tailors course content to fit your model, market, needs and can provide practical examples – not theory – to support key concepts. Even the most experienced salesperson will benefit from the many real-life illustrations each facilitator delivers with humor and insight.
With TechCXO’s Enterprise Key Account Planning and Management, your sales force can achieve a quantum leap in their ability to target, penetrate elevate and dominate key accounts. We’ll show you how.
Enterprise Key Account Planning and Management is part of a three-tiered sales curriculum from TechCXO.