Ashley Usher is Partner in TechCXO’s Product & Technology practice, and the firm’s Subject Matter Expert in all aspects related to Project Management. She is particularly adept at providing a bridge between business and technology teams, driving results that the business cares about and “translating” tech speak into meaningful outcomes for the C-suite.
Ashley is called on by founders, investors, Boards and senior management teams to provide delivery excellence — be it projects, programs or people — and strategic outcomes, frequently measured by revenue contribution, client satisfaction and strategic priorities.
In her distinguished career, Ashley has served as:
- President for Conundrum Consulting, where she provided clients with all manner of solutions related to Project Management, including as a Certified Scrum Master.
- Vice President, Corporate Delivery and Vice President, IT Delivery for Paya, Inc., a Reston, Va.-based payment technologies and solutions to businesses of all sizes.
- Vice President, Corporate Project Management Office for Global Payments, a $3B+ transaction processors that offers worldwide electronic transaction processing services through their high speed, robust electronic information networks.
- Project Manager, E-revenue for the American Cancer Society
- Project Manager / Event Coordinator for SAP
Ashley received her Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Business Administration, Management and Operations from Georgia State University – J. Mack Robinson College of Business.