Best Audit Ever
Guide for Startups
Fast and Simple Guide to Conducting a Great Audit
Audits may not be sexy but a smooth annual audit shows your board, lenders and auditors that you have your financial processes and
systems in place, which builds confidence.
Authored by TechCXO Co-Founder, Mike Casey, these four guidelines will help you extend that confidence.
You'll learn how to:
- Take control of you Prepared by Client Schedules (PCBs)
- Understand how much an audit can cost and how to mitigate some costs with your preparation
- How to make year-end tie-ups go more smoothly
- How to establish a robust closing process
- How to expense options properly.
You might also be interested in these TechCXO eBooks for startups:
Best Audit Ever - Guide for Startups
Board Management Guide for Startups
Creating Incentive Stock Option Plans
Managing Capital Intensive Startups
Managing Cash and Optimizing Profits
Raising Capital: $0 to $10M+